K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

Reformat text with block teaching bug

#1 by dm.bogachev , Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Hello there!

I found a bug with "reformat text" function and block programs. I have a project which is combine both AS and block programs. When I applied "reformat program" function for all programs, I received a lot of errors during the sending programs to robot. I made a research and found that the function adds spaces between OX and WX parts (like on images) and robot does not accept spaces between OX=, WX= and number of signals. This bug exists only if I use Input and Output signals

before.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
after.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
Error.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

The following user say thank you: cquante

dm.bogachev
Date registered 09.28.2021

Last edited 10.15.2021 | Top

RE: Reformat text with block teaching bug

#2 by cquante , Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Hi!

Zitat von dm.bogachev im Beitrag #1

I found a bug with "reformat text" function and block programs. I have a project which is combine both AS and block programs. When I applied "reformat program" function for all programs, I received a lot of errors during the sending programs to robot. I made a research and found that the function adds spaces between OX and WX parts (like on images) and robot does not accept spaces between OX=, WX= and number of signals. This bug exists only if I use Input and Output signals

You are right. Bock-teaching AS code do not allow additional spaces while in other AS code it is allowed. I'll fix that in the next BETA version.

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

Add a cell to change the coordinate value of a comma symbol
Some bugs

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz