K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

Some bugs

#1 by Mr.T , Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:29 am

HI, i founded some bug in the actually and precedently version

1) found and replace function
when you click first "find next" for chek from where start the replacement and then "replace all", only one occurrence is found and on the second click it finds the other occurrences but instead of replacing with the desired text, it deletes the text.
If you immediately press "replace all" then it works.
maybe it doesn't always start from the beginning to scan the text for the function?

2) Add ispection idem with return value
I needed to see the IO command in console as on K-Roset, (which always updates the same lines and does not keep writing to console as on KIDE) and to do this I tried the custom inspection command by looping KIDE and having to force close it.
I clicked on live inspection add / command with return value / read.
Perhaps this could be solved by inserting a timeout? [possibility of implementing these IO-type commands such as K-Roset?]

3) indentation issues with the new version 1.1.4
When opening saved projects, indented sections are not assigned correctly. The problem does not occur with version 1.1.3.0. (I attach test.pg file (I changed extension otherwise I could not upload it))

The following user say thank you: cquante
Mr.T  
Mr.T
Date registered 02.08.2021

RE: Some bugs

#2 by cquante , Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:57 am

Hey Mr.T,

thank you for your bug report!

Zitat von Mr.T im Beitrag #1
HI, i founded some bug in the actually and precedently version

1) found and replace function
when you click first "find next" for chek from where start the replacement and then "replace all", only one occurrence is found and on the second click it finds the other occurrences but instead of replacing with the desired text, it deletes the text.
If you immediately press "replace all" then it works.
maybe it doesn't always start from the beginning to scan the text for the function?

Very interesting! I will check!
2) Add ispection idem with return value
I needed to see the IO command in console as on K-Roset, (which always updates the same lines and does not keep writing to console as on KIDE) and to do this I tried the custom inspection command by looping KIDE and having to force close it.
I clicked on live inspection add / command with return value / read.
Perhaps this could be solved by inserting a timeout? [possibility of implementing these IO-type commands such as K-Roset?]

The IO command belongs to the cathegory "interactive commands". Such commands are not designed to be used in a program like K-IDE but to be used for terminal programs like KRTherm or K-Roset. For K-IDE I would like to say: Please don't use it! Have you noticed the "flag button" in the inspection window? It should show an overview of your signal states.
3) indentation issues with the new version 1.1.4
When opening saved projects, indented sections are not assigned correctly. The problem does not occur with version 1.1.3.0. (I attach test.pg file (I changed extension otherwise I could not upload it))

I'm not sure what you mean and I don't see an attachment.

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

#3 by Mr.T , Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 am

Zitat von cquante im Beitrag #2
Have you noticed the "flag button" in the inspection window? It should show an overview of your signal states

Of course! I don't use it often, because you have to have the signals already defined, and maybe electricians have connected it on signals I hadn't traced.

I'm not sure what you mean and I don't see an attachment.

you are right
I attach here and add a picture
Poci-2024-04-17-07-35-50.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
test.txt

Mr.T  
Mr.T

Last edited 04.17.2024 | Top

#4 by cquante , Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:50 am

Zitat von Mr.T im Beitrag #3
Of course! I don't use it often, because you have to have the signals already defined, and maybe electricians have connected it on signals I hadn't traced.

I understand, so maybe we should think about an overview of the bare signals.

Zitat von Mr.T im Beitrag #3

you are right
I attach here and add a picture

Thank you for the explanation! I confirm the regression caused by "code folding". You are right, this is a new bug. I'll take a look.

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Germany

cquante

#5 by Mr.T , Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:58 pm

Hi cquante

HI, i founded some bug in the actually and precedently version1) found and replace functionwhen you click first "find next" for chek from where start the replacement and then "replace all", only one occurrence is found and on the second click it finds the other occurrences but instead of replacing with the desired text, it deletes the text.If you immediately press "replace all" then it works.maybe it doesn't always start from the beginning to scan the text for the function?Very interesting! I will check!

Were you able to reproduce it?

Mr.T  
Mr.T

#6 by cquante , Thu May 02, 2024 11:09 am

Zitat von Mr.T im Beitrag #5
Hi cquante

HI, i founded some bug in the actually and precedently version1) found and replace functionwhen you click first "find next" for chek from where start the replacement and then "replace all", only one occurrence is found and on the second click it finds the other occurrences but instead of replacing with the desired text, it deletes the text.If you immediately press "replace all" then it works.maybe it doesn't always start from the beginning to scan the text for the function?Very interesting! I will check!

Were you able to reproduce it?

Yes I can reproduce it, but actually I cannot change. The bug is based in the "FastColoredTextBox" component.

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Germany

The following user say thank you: Mr.T

cquante

Kide 1.1.4.8 Recieving Corrupted Errorlog
Disconnect "Deaktivate message transmission" Keep Enable it self

Xobor Xobor Community Software