K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

Some improvement

#1 by majker ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:24 pm

Dear Christian,

could you implement some improvement:

1. Current tool value, current tool correction value (if you have connected leoni sensor) and position in the Terminal&Log view,
2. Special inspection list for welding - for example you could set parameters by command SETCONDW1 or SET_ARC_W1JOBNO. I would like to could read the parameter which set previous. It could be the table - the main parameter - number of group parameter, welding speed, job number, crater time, crater job number, weaving parameters, RTPM reference value.
3. Something like terminal&log view with current datas for welding - robot speed, job number, current, voltage, wire feed speed.

I will be gratefull if you implemet that :).

BR Kamil

majker

RE: Some improvement

#2 by cquante , Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Dear Kamil,

welcome to the forum and thank you for your ideas!

Zitat von majker im Beitrag #1
could you implement some improvement:

1. Current tool value, current tool correction value (if you have connected leoni sensor) and position in the Terminal&Log view,
2. Special inspection list for welding - for example you could set parameters by command SETCONDW1 or SET_ARC_W1JOBNO. I would like to could read the parameter which set previous. It could be the table - the main parameter - number of group parameter, welding speed, job number, crater time, crater job number, weaving parameters, RTPM reference value.
3. Something like terminal&log view with current datas for welding - robot speed, job number, current, voltage, wire feed speed.

I will be gratefull if you implemet that :).

I will keep your ideas and suggestions in mind for the time after version 1.0.0.0.

Christian Quante
Project Support & Development
Technical Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

RE: Some improvement

#3 by majker ( deleted ) , Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Thanks you!

majker