K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

Good News ! I found a project

#1 by zuoyuanchun , Tue May 26, 2020 1:19 am

Dear Master
Today, I talked with a software development friend about this software. He read about the overlapping bugs. He speculated that the software may use the FastColoredTextBox code highlighting plugin. Because the plugin does not support Chinese well, the Chinese gods have done Regarding the support of this Chinese repair version, other language versions have not been tested. The source code of FastColoredTextBox repair is sent to your mailbox because the file is too large. The relevant code hopes to help you.

In addition, you can test whether AvalonEdit can be used. Many people in China use this plugin

Thank you for your efforts!

zuoyuanchun  
zuoyuanchun
Date registered 05.01.2020

RE: Good News ! I found a project

#2 by cquante , Thu May 28, 2020 11:34 am

Dear Zuo,

thank you for your report!

Zitat von zuoyuanchun im Beitrag #1
Dear Master
Today, I talked with a software development friend about this software. He read about the overlapping bugs. He speculated that the software may use the FastColoredTextBox code highlighting plugin. Because the plugin does not support Chinese well, the Chinese gods have done Regarding the support of this Chinese repair version, other language versions have not been tested. The source code of FastColoredTextBox repair is sent to your mailbox because the file is too large. The relevant code hopes to help you.

I checked the code and resend a new version for testing to you. But it does not fix the curosor position when entering "wide characters".
Zitat von zuoyuanchun im Beitrag #1

In addition, you can test whether AvalonEdit can be used. Many people in China use this plugin

I will take a look at that editor component if it is usable. It should provide all the features that "FastColoredTextBox" has.

Christian Quante
Project Support & Development
Technical Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

Interface panel BUG

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz