K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

BLOCK step motion snippets

#1 by massula , Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:26 pm

Hi!

I'm trying to create some custom snippets on config.xml, and basically short snippets work fine, but huge BLOCK motion statements, don't.

Something like this:

JOINT SPEED9 ACCU1 TIMER0 TOOL1 WORK0 GROUP0  CLAMP OX= WX=  YO = ^H0, ^H0, ^H0, ^H0, ^H0, ^H0, ^H0 #[0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0] ;

I believe there maybe some limitation, regarding character length or something like this. Is the parameters of snippets section documented somewhere? I'm probably missing something, but I searched the manual and the forum and didn't found anything regarding this topic.

I'm using K-IDE 1.1.3.0.

massula  
massula
Date registered 01.30.2022

RE: BLOCK step motion snippets

#2 by cquante , Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Dear Massula,

thank you for your comment!

The Snippet may look like this:

<Snippet
name="Joint Block">JOINT SPEED9 ACCU1 TIMER0 TOOL1 WORK0 GROUP0 CLAMP OX= WX= YO = ^H0, H0, H0, H0, H0, H0, H0 #[0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0] ;</Snippet>

Please keep in mind that the snippets are line orientated. The snippet starts right after the leading xml tag (<Snippet>) and ends right before the closing xml tag (</Snippet>). If you insert line breaks that will also be added to the source code. Especially a line break after the leading tag will make the snippet invalid and unreadable for K-IDE.

While testing that snippet I realized that the cursor is not moved correctly to the first circumflex character. Normally the cursor should be in the position right before the first "H0".

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

The following user say thank you: massula

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

RE: BLOCK step motion snippets

#3 by massula , Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:21 am

Hi, Christian.

Worked like a charm. Thanks for the help!

massula  
massula
Date registered 01.30.2022

Some features suggestion
lift restrictions on terminal commands

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz