K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

How to effectively control the program steps performed in kawasaki robots before error?

#1 by Mariangelo , Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:59 pm

Good morning,

for some time I have been looking for an effective way to understand the cause of bugs in my programs when they occur. Unfortunately until now my only tool has been to rely on the word of the operators who were working on the machine where the bug occurred. Unfortunately, however, the reconstruction of what really happened is always approximate and difficult to interpret.

I recently became aware of the "program execution log" functionality in K-IDE. Unfortunately, when I download the program from the robot, I see this section completely empty. Am I doing something wrong? Is this the best way to monitor your code in Kawasaki robots?

Best regards,
Mariangelo

Mariangelo  
Mariangelo
Date registered 07.26.2023

RE: How to effectively control the program steps performed in kawasaki robots before error?

#2 by cquante , Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:43 am

Dear Mariangelo,

it depends on which controller and firmware you are using. When using an old D(+) controller maybe the program execution log feature is not supported. So K-IDE cannot load data for that.

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

Extracting Signals (I/Os) List directly from Controller
Error when loading interface panel to robot

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz